August 31, 2019 at 3:52 pmTwainSubscriber
In order to check my simulation, i added animations via, GUI:
Solution / activities / create + / solution animation
This works without a problem, animations are generated every 200 Iteration.
(pictures saved within autosave)
In order to speed up the simulation, I am using a fluent v194 Linux cluster.
Using the same case-file and UDF as used on my computer (via journal):
Ansys does not generate these animations at all..... .
What do i have to do in order to get these animations working?
Thanks in advance.
September 2, 2019 at 10:50 amRobAnsys Employee
Did you launch Fluent via batch script? Does the cluster have a graphics card?
September 3, 2019 at 5:26 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeHow are you starting? You require graphics flag in batch.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.