October 19, 2022 at 7:08 pmpsayasithSubscriber
I attached two pictures, one of the exported data and one of the coutour plot from which the data was exported. The exported data's pressure column was completely different from what it should have been. It hovers at around 760 torr, while the other sits around 6. I've confirmed that the same unit of pressure is used in both. Is there a reason why my pressure is completely incorrect in the export, is it being scaled or relative to something that I am not aware of?
October 20, 2022 at 1:27 pmRobAnsys Employee
Can you double check the export? 760 Pa is about 6 Torr. Fluent works in SI units, and will work with SI in the background regardless of the setting in "Units".
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.