March 24, 2020 at 8:09 amtahmSubscriber
I am getting this error message.
An internal solution magnitude limit was exceeded. (Node Number 226, Body Component3Surface, DOF UY) Please check your Environment for inappropriate load values or insufficient supports. You may select the offending object and/or geometry via RMB on this warning in the Messages window. Please see the Troubleshooting section of the Help System for more information.
I have done the same analysis efore on the same geometry and worked fine. Now when I am doing I am getting this message.
Why is it so?
March 24, 2020 at 12:00 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Something changed, what was it? Open an old model that worked and use that.
March 24, 2020 at 12:14 pmtahmSubscriber
Didn't change anything. Yesterday I got it right, but forgot to save the project. So today started again and imported the geometry (space claim file that I saved).
Now after analysis I am getting error message.
March 24, 2020 at 1:46 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Good lesson in saving often and saving as when you want to change something.
Start over and try again. You got it right once. Check the units you are using.
March 24, 2020 at 7:26 pmtahmSubscriber
Thank you! It worked this time.
Solved without any error.
March 26, 2020 at 4:27 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.