September 13, 2023 at 3:17 pmKaran BhutaSubscriber
I want to run a simple simulation using discovery scripting. I started recording and ran my simulation and it ran successful but when I try to use the code generated by it, that code fails to run throwing error stating, "The type initializer for 'Ansys.Discovery.Api.V23.Solution.Solver' threw an exception."
September 14, 2023 at 10:24 amDevendra BadgujarForum Moderator
I tried the code generated after running this simulation and was able to use it without any problem.
Can you please share an image of the script and error message that you are getting after running the script? Also, can you please provide specific steps to reproduce this at our end?
September 15, 2023 at 2:49 pm
September 18, 2023 at 6:09 amDevendra BadgujarForum Moderator
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.