May 11, 2023 at 11:00 pmYalcin SevimaySubscriber
- Same Geometry
- Different mesh methods
- Same output request (I.e. Deformation)
How can I get solution. I want to be able visuliaze different results (mesh comparison) by choosing the options.
May 12, 2023 at 9:27 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please see if this Ansys Innovation Course helps you:
Using Adaptive Convergence with Ansys Mechanical — Lesson 5 - ANSYS Innovation Courses
May 12, 2023 at 11:22 amAniketAnsys Employee
you will have to use two different Mechanical systems to compare them side by side.
Or if you want them in a single mechanical window, you can import two overlapping geometries, carefully group them in two different named selections, and use the element birth and death feature to kill one group that is meshed with one mesh type while keeping the other alive which is meshed with other mesh type:
you can have either 2 or 4 viewports in single Mechanical session.
How to access Ansys help links
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.