February 15, 2022 at 12:14 amNRNordySubscriber
While trying to run an analysis on Icepak, I keep getting this message:
"Failed to generate solver input file 1"
I'm not sure what to do at this point. I've tried editing the analysis parameters, generating various meshes, and nothing works. Does anyone know what this message means?February 15, 2022 at 6:25 pmNikhil TamhankarAnsys Employee:
Hi Does you AEDT Icepak design contain any link to HFSS 3D layout for a PCB component or any other link ? If yes, please check if the link is established correctly or not by creating it again if necessary.
February 15, 2022 at 11:06 pmNRNordySubscriberNo, there is no link to any HFSS 3D layouts. I directly imported an assembly model from Solid Edge, simplified it, and have been attempting to run the simulation on it from there. I just imported it as a .step file, I don't know if that makes a difference
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Error in meshing
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Meshing Error
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- Mathematical model stuck at 1% with a warning of remote displacement
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
Top Rated Tags