November 10, 2020 at 11:41 amMich001SubscriberWhile trying to solve for a simple static structual analysis, I encounered a problem with where the analysis does not solve. I have tried running various models with different simulation models but keep on running into the same problem. The solution item in the item tree has a red arw next to i(as can be seen in the attached photo) There doesn't seem to be any error message as to why the problem did not solve. I have also tried turning of Distributed solving.nnPlease find attached a screenshot of ansys Mechanicalnn
November 10, 2020 at 2:34 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeenI cannot see any snapshot. Can you share the snapshot of Solver Output? Also, in case you did not save the model try saving the model and then run th analysis.nnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.