October 28, 2022 at 5:49 amJana AlNatourSubscriber
Hello, I'm designing an antenna using HFSS, when i start analysing the set up(Parametric Analysis) , a 'Solver out of Memory,Verify your Ram limit' error appears , although my PC has 20 GB RAM limit ,has an enough availabe storage too and has 4 cores.
I checked the HPC Options and the RAM limit is set to 90% and the cores up to 10 cores, but the solution data shows that the RAM limit is only 9% and it is only 1 core as shown in the figures below, so how can i solve this problem,since I've tried changing the frequency ranges but still the same error appears.
October 28, 2022 at 5:50 am
October 28, 2022 at 5:52 am
October 28, 2022 at 5:53 am
October 28, 2022 at 9:59 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
You say your computer has 4 cores, but in the configuration for localhost, I see 10 cores configured. It should be 4.
Also, you should set the number of GPU to 0 since your computer doesn't have a GPU for computation, only for display.
October 30, 2022 at 8:13 pmJana AlNatourSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.