January 5, 2023 at 3:03 amSneh PatelSubscriber
I have a spiral design in the Workbench Static Structural Mechanical model which I want to deform the spiral geometry by applying force and save the deformed geometry as a separate file for further analysis in HFSS. When I apply the force (in red) on the top face with the side 4 faces fixed support (in blue), it gives me a solver pivot error. I have attached pictures below.
I would really appreciate your help with this.
January 5, 2023 at 11:34 amAkshay ManiyarAnsys Employee
Your model looks properly constrained and it does not have any contact, so that should not be the issue. You have warning related to meshing, it might be because of single elment across the thickness. Can you try remeshing the part with finer mesh and see if your issue gets solved?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.