November 18, 2020 at 5:47 pmYazunSubscriberNovember 21, 2020 at 2:38 pmpeteroznewmanSubscribernThe vanes must be attached to the shaft, so you want Bonded Contact instead of frictionless contact. If the whole assembly was solid meshed, then it would solve without error.nNovember 21, 2020 at 4:20 pmYazunSubscriberThank you for your comment I did this and it worked nViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Solver Pivot warning detected in the UY degree of freedom. Help’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.