November 19, 2018 at 5:34 pmsameerfaresSubscriber
In SpaceClaim, what makes some lines are visible and some are not? in the sketch below the top line is visible, but the bottom line "50 in" becomes visible if i click on it in the tree. this is similar to all bottom lines. i did try Always Visible, but it didn't change anything.
November 19, 2018 at 7:54 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
When you are in 3D Mode, you can see all the visible lines.
When you select Sketch Mode, you identify a sketch plane. SpaceClaim automatically hides objects in front of the sketch plane so you can see through them to the sketch plane. Go back to 3D Mode to see all the lines.
November 19, 2018 at 7:56 pmsameerfaresSubscriber
Thank you Peter!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.