October 25, 2023 at 12:21 pm
October 25, 2023 at 5:19 pmAmrita PatiAnsys Employee
The in-built PSO algorithm can optimize a single objective function. So, if the R result has multiple values (for ex. for different wavelength) then the optimization will run into an error. Can you check the size of the variable you are optimizing and make sure that it is single-values in any given iteration?
October 26, 2023 at 8:33 amWini LiaoSubscriber
Thank you very much for your reply. Do you mean that the optimization should be carried out at a specific wavelength? Then, I want to optimize the thickness and width of the structure including Ge layer, Ti layer and rectangle0 layer (as shown in the figure) to make it have high emissivity in the 5-8 micron segment, and low emissivity in the 3-5 and 8-14 segments. We are designing a metal film, so the emissivity = 1-transmittance - reflectivity. How should we optimize such a structure?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ganhemt Project mistake can you help me
- How to calculate the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
- save data error
- Simulation of a single pillar of a peltier cooler
- EME : field profile and cell periodicity
- Ansys Insight: Single frequency CW source
- What is the meaning of this error ” Bad termination of…” ?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.