General Mechanical

General Mechanical

Sound Radiation of circular Plate

• baijns
      Subscriber

Dear Aniket

Thanks for the last question reply but nothing could be found of help in the document you sent. I have read all the threads. In one lecture it do says that we can import velocity of external data like ansys apdl but they haven't shown any examples.I have done the modal and harmonic analysis using ansys as well as Apdl just willing to know how to transfer the normal nodal velocities and do harmonic acoustic analysis. A SR request has already been raise at ansys but nobody is helping me out. I am customer of Ansys from greater noida from an university.

Baij

• Aniket
      Ansys Employee

Sorry, have we interacted before?

I couldn't find any communication with you on the student community before. Also, I checked your account using your "*@be***tt.edu.in" email address, but I could not see any account or SR that you have mentioned. If you are a professor or IT personnel for the university, please register as an ASC, so that your queries will get a priority over student queries.

Please note ANSYS employees volunteer their time on the student community, so please have some patience and try to ask a concise question in order to help you better.

Thanks for your understanding! Stay safe!

-Aniket

Guidelines on the Student Community

How to access ANSYS help links

• baijns
      Subscriber

hi Aniket,

Thanks for your kind reply as far as I remember you only sent me ansys act document on my post sound radiation of circular plate with triangular mesh. I am still trying to solve the harmonic acoustic analysis problem using Ansys but to no avail. I am still trying.

Regards

Baij

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

Full question is here  https://studentcommunity.ansys.com/thread/error-while-importing-normal-velocity/   I think. I'll lock this thread, if it's a different question please log a new thread with all the details we may need to answer it: note we are not permitted to download or open files/attachments. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.