July 31, 2023 at 6:03 pmKarthika Regunatha PerumalSubscriber
I am trying to perform a simulation on Fluent. The combustion products aren't in the Fluent Database I use (2023 R1 student version). Can someone recommend a reliable source to find the material data to add in the database?
I appreciate any help. Thank you!
August 1, 2023 at 3:51 amEssenceAnsys Employee
Are you selecting Species Transport or other combustion model like Non-premixed combsution?
August 1, 2023 at 6:30 amKarthika Regunatha PerumalSubscriber
I’m thinking of adding the material properties in the database for now. I’m not sure which to go for yet.
August 1, 2023 at 8:08 amRobAnsys Employee
There are a few material databases but either your literature review or supervisor should point you at those. NIST and GriMech were two when I was doing my PhD, many more will be available now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.