February 25, 2022 at 9:00 amtumulpurwarSubscriber
Will there is some advancement in beam tool to extract complicated solid shape?
Sure very common shape like solid I, C, T shape can be easily extracted as beam through beam tool.
Please any one who can tellFebruary 28, 2022 at 3:25 pmHarrietParnellAnsys EmployeeHave a look at a recent webinar we ran about 'Ansys 2022 R1: Ansys Discovery & Geometry Update'? You'll see that it covers some geometry improvements, including improved simulation prep tools such as beam and shell modeling.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.