September 11, 2019 at 5:21 amgaltuntas93Subscriber
I downloaded latest version of ANSYS workbench yesterday. When I choose any button from toolbar, the addinional options won't show up. For example, If I wanted to create a pipe following a line, I can't do it because there are no options in Pull dialog, that I can't make sweep extrude.
I don't know what to do, I will going to download an another release.
September 11, 2019 at 5:31 amSubashni RavichandranAnsys Employee
Please go to SpaceClaim Options from File. Under Popular> Control Options, toggle Tool guide position to the desired location(usually left).
This should allow you to view the options.
September 11, 2019 at 5:50 amgaltuntas93Subscriber
Thanks for your help!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.