October 20, 2023 at 8:00 amJean COLLOMBSubscriber
I have a geometry with multiple holes for bolt.
I would like to fill holes and add hardpoints in order to create joints in Mechanical. The fill function is not a problem, but adding hardpoint is.
Is there any function to do that ?
(I tried to create point in a sketch, print the face with it, but the point disapears in Mechanical)
Thanks a lot,
October 20, 2023 at 11:48 amSampat KumarAnsys Employee
Please follow the link that I have shared here.
A point doesn't directly transfer from SC to Ansys mechanical.
November 6, 2023 at 9:41 amJean COLLOMBSubscriber
Thanks for your answer.
As a point doesn't directly transfer from SC to Ansys Mechanical, is there another solution for my problem ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- No longer possible to import f3d with 2023?
- line bodies and surface body shared topology
- How to chang unit in Ansys Discovery 2023?
- ANSYSLI Exited or could not read server port ANSYSLI_FNE_PORT
- SpaceClaim Script: Selection by FilterByBoundingBox
- Assignment of revolute joint
- Max/min over time results in AIM
- Axisymmetric model – Rubber seal
- To change language in Ansys Discovery
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.