January 31, 2022 at 11:22 amLotteSubscriber
I am a new Ansys user and I have performed multiple steps on my geometry. It is now a solid with a mesh pattern in it and an extra pattern due to the use of the blend tool (screenshot of a small part of the geometry can be found, these are extended outlets). I want to use this geometry in Fluent meshing ( the meshing will be performed there) and I was wondering what the input file of Fluent Meshing should be. I think it would be best to somehow convert this to like a smooth geometry with no pattern (no dividing into cells) since everything regarding the meshing should be done in Fluent Meshing. Is this the right thing to do and how to perform this?
LotteFebruary 1, 2022 at 6:27 amFebruary 1, 2022 at 3:54 pmLotteSubscriberCould you give a little more information? My geometry is pretty complex so that gives rise to more difficulties.
February 1, 2022 at 3:55 pmLotteSubscriber
February 4, 2022 at 5:04 amViewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- section plane
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
Top Rated Tags