November 9, 2018 at 10:15 amRizwanSubscriber
when I am selecting the spaceclaim after a geometry input for 2D steady state thermal problem it is not showing any coordinate axes,planes,grids as shown in the video of 'edx' module course of 'a hands on introduction to engg.simulations'.What is wrong? Instead I am getting a grey screen with all the tool bars
November 9, 2018 at 11:18 am
November 9, 2018 at 12:04 pm
November 9, 2018 at 12:46 pmRizwanSubscriber
Thanks a lot Mr Moderator,I selected a different rendering engine Direct3D9 and it worked
November 12, 2018 at 7:20 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Yes, selecting different rendering helps.
Can you please mark this as Is Solution so that others on forum can benefit.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.