July 8, 2020 at 12:25 pmVishalgarg474Subscriber
I have this 2d Geometry where I am trying to mesh a 2D axi-symmetric geometry. So I created the whole geometry in 2d and when I move onto the Mesh tool, it create all the geometry into one surface. Therefore, I decided to detach the surfaces and created separate ones. But now I want to re-attach the surfaces. How can I do this?
I have tried in design tool the Combine tool, although it attaches the two surfaces but it removes all the inside edges and all the faces in the two surfaces are combined as one. Please help.
Thank you in Advance.
July 8, 2020 at 2:52 pmAniketAnsys Employee
Kindly refrain from opening multiple threads for the same or similar question.
This can be asked at the following thread:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.