September 4, 2019 at 11:04 am
September 4, 2019 at 1:45 pmRobAnsys Employee
Please post the image: staff are not permitted to open/download attachments.
September 5, 2019 at 9:56 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Please include the error message, your image only shows blank SpaceClaim.
Also, try changing graphics renderer. File -> SpaceClaim Options -> Advanced -> Renderer. This is default to Direct3D11, you can try changing to others and see if any of them helps. Make sure you close and restart SpaceClaim after applying the change.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.