March 28, 2022 at 8:17 amUoS_CAESubscriber
I am trying to import in a solidworks file via scripting feature in Spaceclaim with associated parameters which workbench can use in mechanical for optimisation studies. I can successfully import in the Solidworks geometry via script feature, but I can’t seem to import and select the parameters of interest similar to the capability available with block recording, where the parameters can be selected via a drop down. Can anyone help? Thank you.
Here is the script i am using currently:
# Insert From File
importOptions = WorkbenchSettings()
importOptions.SolidBodies = True
importOptions.Parameters = ParameterImport.Independent # similar to block recording
importOptions.ParameterKey = r"ANS;DS" # similar to block recording
DocumentInsert.Execute(r"D:SimulationsExample problemSubmodel - solid and shell.SLDPRT", importOptions, GetMaps("0107d617")) # the get maps id is taken from the python recording feature
# EndBlockMarch 30, 2022 at 12:54 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please see if the following link helps:
How to Use SpaceClaim Scripting to Parameterize Your Models - Bing video
Regards Ashish Khemka
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Error in meshing
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Meshing Error
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- Mathematical model stuck at 1% with a warning of remote displacement
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
Top Rated Tags