February 20, 2022 at 2:28 pmemma_1979Subscriber
I've done a share in spaceclaim but want to change to geometry, so I do an unshare however the connected edges are still there and I can not use the move or pull for design. I read the help about complete unshare but can't find the settings. Please help :) (new to spaceclaim)February 20, 2022 at 4:48 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriberPlease insert an image of your geometry and annotate the edges you wish to pull or move.
Use archive software such as 7-Zip or WinRAR to create a .7z or .rar file containing your .scdoc file and attach that to your reply. Say what version of ANSYS you are using too.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Error in meshing
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Meshing Error
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- Mathematical model stuck at 1% with a warning of remote displacement
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
Top Rated Tags