March 21, 2021 at 6:50 pmpoimsmSubscriberHello, I am simulating removal of moisture from the mud, for this I have a biphasic model with mass transfer of species (Lee model).nPhases:nLiquid phase with species: mud + moisturenGaseous phase with species: air + water vapornI am using Lee's evaporation-condensation model as a moisture > vapor species transfer mechanism.nThe problem is that the composition of the liquid phase does not change. The mass fraction of the species remains constant according to how I left them in the initialization.nI need part of the moisture (liquid water) to become vapor and the composition of the species in the liquid phase to change. In this way, I could evaluate the amount of moisture lost through a volume integral over the liquid phase.nOn the other hand, the dispersion of the water vapor species in the gas phase seems correct and is not constant since it has concentration gradients.n
March 21, 2021 at 10:07 pmYasserSelimaSubscriberUse log scale when you are plotting the water VOF .. this might help you see the small changen
March 22, 2021 at 5:19 pmRobAnsys EmployeeYou may also want to monitor the mass of water in the liquid phase using the volume integrals. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.