February 7, 2022 at 10:40 amYahyaalkaisiSubscriber
Hi I work on ansys fluent.
I have a laptop with the following specifications:
Intel (R) Core i7-8550u @ 1.80GHz 1.99GHz
I want experts advice on the change of computer to the most powerful specifications or I promote Ram to 32 and hard to ssd?
Please answerFebruary 7, 2022 at 10:44 amErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeHi
As this about fluent and cfd , Can you please post this in the fluids forum.
All the best
(closing this one)
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags