July 28, 2023 at 1:21 amNathan LinSubscriber
I saw a structure like this and would like to simulate this structure on FDTD, what is the best suggested approach for the simulation setup, how to draw this on Lumerical, and the recommended solver?
July 28, 2023 at 7:58 amThomas MartineauAnsys Employee
This part of the forum is for Speos and Zemax, Lumerical question should be asked in Photonics area https://forum.ansys.com/forums/forum/discuss-simulation/photonics/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- how to export results from SPEOS to Mechanical
- Negative Reflection Problem
- Simple Optical simulation
- Ansys SPEOS- Diffusion Coefficient of a fluorescence
- Ambient source on Ansys SPEOS
- Purcell Factor on Dielctric Mirror
- Light reflection on a XMP map
- HUD simulation Speos
- How I can get a student version of Ansys Speos Software to learn?
- Ansys SPEOS-Fluorescent Material
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.