June 29, 2021 at 9:46 amZordiakSubscriber
Hi to everyone!
I have a problem that occurs when I go to import a 3D mesh from ANSA to Fluent for a simulation.
the problem is that when Fluent imports 3D mesh it splits the boundary conditions in two pieces:
Velocity-inletJune 29, 2021 at 11:09 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeIt looks like you have different cell zones. First merge cell zones and then merge boundary zones.
Please go through help manual for more details
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
How to show full resolution image
Guidelines on the Student Community
How to use Google to search within Ansys Student Community
June 29, 2021 at 1:02 pmZordiakSubscriberHi kkanade!
Thank you very much for your answer, I've just done so and now it's work.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.