March 12, 2023 at 7:37 pmKiran Kumar KRSubscriber
I am doing spray modelling using discrete phase model(DPM), i have selected come injector for that purpose in Ansys fluent but there are few parameters i couldn't understand, namely. 1.Azimuthal start angle. 2. Azimuthal stop angle. 3. Velocity magnitude. Please let me know what are these parameters exactly meant for. Thank you
March 15, 2023 at 6:21 amNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
Thanks for posting your question! Unfortunately, it looks like this is a duplicate of another question that was already posted by you on the forum. To keep things organized and make sure we don't miss any responses, we'll be answering your question on this post instead. You can find it here: Spray modelling using discrete phase modelling (ansys.com)
Thanks for your understanding!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.