Electronics

Electronics

SRR2022 (D:/Simulation/HFSS/) SRR_unitcell_with_port (Terminal Network) [info] Setup1 : LastAd

• mgjeong
      Subscriber

[info] Setup1 : LastAdaptive distributing Direct Solver Memory (9:42:13 AM Feb 15, 2022)

[info] Setup1 : Sweep distributing Direct Solver Memory (9:42:13 AM Feb 15, 2022)

[warning] For machine MGWorkstation GPU Quadro M4000 is excluded for the following reason: not a supported gpu architecture. (9:42:20 AM Feb 15, 2022)

[error] Port refinement, process hf3d error: Port 1 does not have a solved inside material on either side.. Please contact Ansys technical support. (9:42:21 AM Feb 15, 2022)

[error] Simulation completed with execution error on server: Local Machine. (9:42:21 AM Feb 15, 2022)

I think this is the right way to assign a lumped port. this sheet touches both sides of the ring and then I assigned a lumped port. two edges of the conductor were selected as terminals. The system asked me to remove excessive ones. So I removed one, and I see this message.

• Chinmay T
      Ansys Employee

Have you created the airbox manually around the simulation model?
      Or are you using the Auto-Open Region feature from solution type settings to create the airbox automatically?
      If not, Please create the airbox around the model and then try to simulate it.
      Thanks Chinmay.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.