August 19, 2022 at 5:17 ammichael004Subscriber
Since STACK is an analytical solver,
What equation is the function stackpurcell: https://optics.ansys.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034926513 solving?
and with what scheme?
August 19, 2022 at 5:34 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
Since there is no reference I cannot give more details. You could send us an email for this.
August 22, 2022 at 12:53 ammichael004Subscriber
Thanks for the reply.
In the website it is mentioned that stackpurcell "Analytically calculates the Purcell factor". I need to understand the analytical equation(s) STACK uses here to troubleshoot a discrepancy.
I can send you some reference via email. Which email should I contact for this matter?
August 22, 2022 at 4:17 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
It is the general support email.
August 23, 2022 at 3:12 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency