October 21, 2020 at 6:41 ammuzammilmustafaSubscriber
I am biginner to ansys , using ansys 14.5 due to limited system specs , , I am doing static structural analysis of an I beam . . whose lower face of base plate is fix ,, and a moment about x axis is applied , , base has gussets welded to base plate and I beam , , ,I beam is also welded with base plate (fillet weld , , used solidworks as CAD tool) please review this meshing and results are ok?? (Zoom in to see mesh clearly)October 22, 2020 at 5:25 pmDave LoomanAnsys EmployeeMesh looks excellent and results look reasonable.nOctober 23, 2020 at 1:39 pmViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.