July 20, 2020 at 1:13 pmNicoReveSubscriber
once I've made my 3D part in PTC Creo and saved it as .stp (step) my ansys workbench solutions doesn't appear. In particular when i press 'solve' button in addition to the workbench windows a 'Distriubuted Mechanical APDL Batch running with 2 cores requested' opens and after a couple of minute even a simple analisys crash. Where is the problem? How can I fix it?
Thank you for your help.
July 23, 2020 at 12:07 pmAniketAnsys Employee
Can you please explain your workflow with some images? If you are seeing 'Distriubuted Mechanical APDL Batch running with 2 cores requested' , means you are past import mesh and setup.
Which version are you using? also which license?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.