January 29, 2021 at 6:57 amboonthiam13Subscriber
Dear all, I have been struggling to get my model converged. Auto Time stepping is turned on, with 20 initial substeps and 400 maximum substeps. From the force convergence plot below, substep convergence is achieved, but the solver discontinued and left the model unsolved.January 29, 2021 at 2:34 pmAniketAnsys EmployeeWhat is the error in the solve.out file?n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning ForumnFebruary 2, 2021 at 1:16 amboonthiam13SubscriberHi Aniket. No error message but only warning messages. nFebruary 2, 2021 at 1:21 pmAniketAnsys EmployeeCan you paste the entire contents of the file.err file here?n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning ForumnViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.