October 28, 2022 at 11:58 amYusuf_AcetSubscriber
Peace be upon you,
I'm a student at Sakarya University in Turkey. I have a question and if you help me I will be so happy God willing.I can't analyze specimen breaking on tensile test simulation in Static structure
the results seems like that; (the image is below the text)
But ıt has to break actually. Because I entered ıt too many displacement value
if I analyze the same analysis on Explicit Dynamics, The result seems like that; (the image is below the text)
Can ı see the specimen breaking like Explicit Dynamics in Static Stcurture ? And İf I can see the specimen breaking on Static Structure , How Can I make it ? What Can I need to change for the simulation?
October 31, 2022 at 10:33 am
October 31, 2022 at 7:21 pmmichail.stockfeltSubscriber
Why is that Ekill thing not a feature of ANSYS out of the box? We are trying to find out when things break all days long!
November 1, 2022 at 9:56 amAniketAnsys Employee
November 1, 2022 at 11:05 ammichail.stockfeltSubscriber
Yes, element Birth and Death exists. If it was not obvious from the context, it was the “more advanced operation” I referred to.
Seems I need to be specific: in ANSYS Mechanical.
November 1, 2022 at 12:02 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.