August 8, 2019 at 1:55 pmRobAnsys Employee
We've just cleared up a few posts with links to a variety of places that we didn't visit but were probably not very friendly. Please be cautious when downloading files or clicking on posted links: this is one of the reasons ANSYS staff do not open attachments. None of the ANSYS pages will ask for credit card details (for example) so if a page is asking for personal details think why!
If you do spot anything we've missed, or that looks suspicious please use the Report button and we'll check & deal with it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Experience our new online help!
- peteroznewman is away for five days
- Members passing 100 points-per-week for the first time
- The Next Big Thing in Engineering Simulation
- Merry Christmas and Happy Simulations
- Webinar: Electric Vehicles Design with Simulation
- Tutorial CAD Models
- Update your profile and start earning badges!
- ansys students
- Regarding SAEINDIA BAJA 2019 Webinar Recording
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.