September 2, 2022 at 1:21 amN1034965Subscriber
Hello, I hope you are well. I would like to run a steady state thermal analysis on a double glazing system, however, I'm still very new to ANSYS. This project works as a data validation for my experimental work. I am not very sure how to approach the modeling, I have previously tried to model each part alone (air, silver spacer, glass), and then assembled them but the results I have been getting are way far from the experimental ones. Can anyone assist me with that ? Thanks in advance!
September 5, 2022 at 2:28 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- can’t login to cloud acccess using the same email on the independent campus web
- Selamat Datang
- Web Course Ansys
- Meshing Problem in Helicopter Pitch Arm
- Rosette Gauge Purpose
- Could anyone have solution to fix it? Thanks
- Lumbar Motion Simulation – Coding part
- lumbar motions simulations problem- in solid mechanic
- Cell Phone Drop Test Simulation Problem
- Glossarium for Beginner