August 6, 2019 at 9:56 amWinzozzSubscriber
I'm an aerospace engineering student from Italy, I'm preparing my thesis with ANSYS and I've got some problems: the objective is obtain the stiffness matrix of my composite plate, but ANSYS seems like to always reject my request with this error:
*SMA Command : Fails to open the file file.full.
That's the code I used:
! Gets Stiffness Matrix
*SMAT, MatK, D, import, full, file.full, stiff
*SMAT, Nod2Bcs, D, import, full, file.full,NOD2BCS
*print, MatK, matk.txt ! Exports Stiffness Matrix to Text File
*export, MatK, mmf, matkMMF.txt ! Exports Stiffness Matrix as MMF format
I'm also attaching my project if you want to know more about it. I use ANSYS 19.2.
August 15, 2019 at 8:19 amBenjaminStarlingSubscriber
Where and when are you using that script? I have downloaded the project and can't find the script in the mechanical application. I also could not find the FULL file in your solver directory. Have a look at the WRFULL command to force get your full file.
The script you have, at first glance, should work.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.