April 17, 2023 at 4:27 am
April 17, 2023 at 12:39 pmAniketAnsys Employee
Ansys staff can not upload/download any files on the forum, so if you want to reach a larger audience to get answers from, please insert inline images describing your problem.
What analysis are you doing? Regardless, you can't simply import stl as is in mechanical, as you would need some preprocessing done on it.
Search for Editing STL with ANSYS SpaceClaim
and you will see some good video tutorials.
How to access Ansys help links
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations of ANSYS Student
- When DesignModeler is a better choice than SpaceClaim
- Off setting lines onto surfaces
- Rosette direction issue due to Geometry limits
- Free ANSYS Research software for Student Competition Teams
- Applying Moments for the Revolute Joints in Explicit Dynamics
- Meshing Problem in Explicit Dynamic-Roll Cage
- Ansys Composite prepost analysis
- Composite Material choice in ACP
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.