July 15, 2020 at 7:35 amkdh195Subscriber
Joint - Rotational Velocity at two holes.
and I imposed Stop.
Then an error has occurred. : Stop on Joint Revolute - AB is violated in direction RZ by -0.8184... - Check your model for ill-conditioning and large difference between applied forces and inertia forces.
What can i do for this error ?
July 15, 2020 at 12:11 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
You can't have both a rotational velocity that must always be present, and a revolute stop that prevents motion.
Replace the rotational velocity with a torque and keep the stop. There is no inconsistency in this combination.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.