September 27, 2017 at 11:19 amnselvaraAnsys Employee
How to stop .ip file creation?
October 17, 2017 at 8:27 amcbhavsarAnsys Employee
Please right-click on Fluent solution cell in Workbench project schematic and go to Properties. (Please see attached image.) There you will find an option called "Data Interpolation" that has a checkbox that's turned on by default. Please turn it off if you don't want to save the interpolation file. Note that once you turn off this checkbox Fluent will remove the existing .ip file.
- The topic ‘Stop .ip file creation’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.