July 31, 2018 at 10:46 pmgavdsouzaSubscriber
I am using EnSight to post-process phase contrast MRI data of flow through arteries. I am able to compute the flow rate accurately in each branch using cut planes and obtain mass conservation. However, I am unable to generate streamlines from the main artery through the branches, since the streamlines stop prematurely after a short distance. Increasing the 'Total time limit' does not improve the results. Please see the images below.
Can anyone help with this please.
August 1, 2018 at 4:36 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Couple of quick questions:
- Do you have more than one fluid cell-zones in your model?
- Since this is a transient simulation, I am assuming that you are running a particle tracking model? Did you make sure to write the data is written for all time-steps? You should be able to check this from your folder where you are reading your ensight files from.
February 27, 2019 at 3:20 amMingSubscriber
I'm also using Ensight to post-process MRI data, and I need to import 4D flow MRI data which is in DICOM format into Ensight. However, I have no idea about this.
Would you mind sharing that how to get the flow data from MRI?
February 27, 2019 at 11:42 amRobAnsys Employee
I'll lock this as you've reposted (new threads are always better).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Crash with Exit code 1073741819
- older version
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- What are the OpenGL drivers supported by SCADE Display KCG?
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- What are the target language supported by the SCADE code generators?
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- save data error
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.