July 31, 2018 at 10:46 pmgavdsouzaSubscriber
I am using EnSight to post-process phase contrast MRI data of flow through arteries. I am able to compute the flow rate accurately in each branch using cut planes and obtain mass conservation. However, I am unable to generate streamlines from the main artery through the branches, since the streamlines stop prematurely after a short distance. Increasing the 'Total time limit' does not improve the results. Please see the images below.
Can anyone help with this please.
August 1, 2018 at 4:36 pmKRAdministrator
Couple of quick questions:
- Do you have more than one fluid cell-zones in your model?
- Since this is a transient simulation, I am assuming that you are running a particle tracking model? Did you make sure to write the data is written for all time-steps? You should be able to check this from your folder where you are reading your ensight files from.
February 27, 2019 at 3:20 amMingSubscriber
I'm also using Ensight to post-process MRI data, and I need to import 4D flow MRI data which is in DICOM format into Ensight. However, I have no idea about this.
Would you mind sharing that how to get the flow data from MRI?
February 27, 2019 at 11:42 amRobForum Moderator
I'll lock this as you've reposted (new threads are always better).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.