September 22, 2023 at 11:01 amZaid Abd Al-HadiSubscriber
I modeled a composite laminate in MAPDL, and I'm interested to see how stress changes across the thickness.
So, 1) how can I get the stress in each layer individually?
2) and how can I get the whole stress distribution across the laminate (stress vs. thickness graph)?
thanks in advance!
September 26, 2023 at 11:51 amSaurabh PatilAnsys Employee
You my try reading through this Ansys Help Page for Specifying a Layer for Results Processing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.