April 6, 2022 at 6:55 amtjansysehvSubscriber
I am currently doing simulations on a 2D bimaterial sample (SS/aluminum; 1:2 mm) with in a interface edge crack of arbitrary length "a" and a bonded connection on the remaining interface edges. I use a thermal condition as my load and plane stress behaviour and weak springs as my boundary conditions.April 6, 2022 at 10:22 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please see if the following link helps:
2.4. Fracture-Parameter Calculation Types (ansys.com)
Regards Ashish Khemka
April 6, 2022 at 12:05 pmViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags