April 21, 2022 at 7:59 amtumulpurwarSubscriber
Is deformation visualization is normal?
I applied joint load for my geometry on opposite direction with same magnitudeApril 21, 2022 at 10:36 amtumulpurwarSubscriberHello
if i am applying Pressure to multiple surfaces, by choosing Normal direction,i am applying this pressure as buoyancy...i could have used hyrostatic pressure..but i just want to test if instead of hyrostatic pressure, i apply value of buoyancy on bottom surface of hull, but if we see arrow of pressure is going instead of vertical to all the red surfaces, going horizontally...why pressure arrow showing wrong.
April 21, 2022 at 6:30 pmAshish KhemkaForum Moderator
Can you give a clear picture of the deformation? What if you define a non-negative pressure value? Does that change the arrow direction?
Regards Ashish Khemka
April 28, 2022 at 4:53 amtumulpurwarSubscriberHi akhemka
Can you tell the stressess with circular style on first comment photo, are these stress are normal..thanks.
I have to still look for your comment regarding arrow,i will come back with answer once i will look over that arrow direction query
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Stress look weird’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.