October 18, 2022 at 10:06 amAbdullah AlBashrawiSubscriber
I made the model, and the APDL has given me a message that says "Solution is done". I can plot the stress result, the only problem is when I try the "List result > Nodal Solution" command. When I pick the von mises' stress to be simulated, it gives the following error " PRINT S NODAL SOLUTION PER NODE*** WARNING *** CP = 23.672 TIME= 12:57:04No data is available for the selected model or data locationspecifications."Any help is greatly appreciated
October 18, 2022 at 12:15 pmManish DubeyAnsys Employee
Could you try the following commands as shown below,
PLESOL, S,EQV, 0,1.0
October 18, 2022 at 5:27 pmAbdullah AlBashrawiSubscriber
It just plotted the results, and the List result still does not work
October 19, 2022 at 10:35 pmMike RifeAnsys Employee
Hi Abdullah AlBashrawi
MAPDL does not write mid-side node results to the result file. It calculates the values as needed (from the corner nodes). If you have selected only mid-side nodes, then tried to list a result you would get that error message. Can you post the listing of all the post-processing commands used up to listing the result?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.