January 8, 2020 at 11:33 amkonsmiSubscriberHello everyone. I have an excel of vertical and horizontal displacements with their coordinates, which were taken as results from another FE program. I imported this data to Static Structutal Ansys analysis via Workbench External Data but there are 2 problems: 1)for instance, I imported only the vertical displacements with their coordinates in my model,particularly circular geometry, but the displacements are shown with slope(with sloping vectors) and not uniformly distributed as they are shown from the oher program. Any idea whats wrong or this is the way that ANSYS presents data inputs via external data? 2)Is there any way to define which displacement is vertical and which is horizontal because external data allow to define an excel column, generally as displacement, becasuse I would like to insert simultaneously the 2 displacements into my model. Thank you in advance
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display
- Large deflection