March 30, 2020 at 3:45 pmsaad1996Subscriber
I am trying to do a structural thermal analysis of a concrete box girder. I am encountering some problems in defining the air region within the box girder (the boundary condition specifically). can anyone help with this?
March 30, 2020 at 7:05 pmWenlongAnsys Employee
Can you elaborate on what problems are you facing?
April 1, 2020 at 4:45 pmsaad1996Subscriber
I have been trying to avoid modeling the air as a separate fluid model. However, I get lost contact between the girder and the interior air so I guess what I am doing is wrong. is there a way to do this without having a separate fluid air model. if not do you have any guidance on how to do that?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.