August 5, 2023 at 7:01 amSK Abdul AlimSubscriberI am sorry if my question sounds vague. I am just starting out with Ansys EDT. In HFSS, I want to add metallic structures and ports. By applying pressure to the structure in EDT, the shape will be altered in HFSS, and the structure's response (magnitude and phase of transmission coefficient) will change at the desired frequency. How can I do this?
August 7, 2023 at 2:59 pmAymenAnsys Employee
You can use Ansys Workbench to do this. The steps are described in the HFSS help in the chapter "Interface Changes for Stress Feedback from Ansys Mechanical to HFSS"
August 8, 2023 at 7:08 pmSK Abdul AlimSubscriber
I could not find it. Can you please give me the link?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.