December 27, 2022 at 9:08 pmCYRIL ALLIONESubscriberHelloI am following the TUTO on Aerodynamics-of-an-fsae-car. I am at the meshing stage. In the video at the level of "update region" they propose directly the envelope. But in my case I am not offered anything.I have been looking for several days, watching videos but nothing solves my problem.I do my simulation on ANSYS 2021 R1My base file is a STEP file exported from SolidWorks.If I don't do this step I can't define my boundary layer, and generate the 3D meshes.I am stuck ....Thanks for your help
December 28, 2022 at 7:17 amSRPSubscriber
I suggest to please check this video on geomery and mesh:
Hope you find this useful.
December 28, 2022 at 8:44 am
December 30, 2022 at 6:48 amSRPSubscriber
I suggest to please try again the workshop. Video is accurate
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.