March 17, 2022 at 6:58 amadonphSubscriber
successfuly downloaded ansys 2022 R1 but during solution click solve there is a ANSYS license not available - number of demo users reached. Please help.March 23, 2022 at 12:41 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeMake sure only 1 instance of Workbench/Mechanical is running.
Under %TEMP%\.ansys, you will see .out files.
One should exist for mechanical.
Can you check that file and post the contents of the error.
March 23, 2022 at 2:42 pmadonphSubscriberSir IT already fix this issue. this is closed and running thanks.
March 23, 2022 at 2:45 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeExcellent!
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error
Top Rated Tags